Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Caught Up

I've watched all of my DVR'd Sons of Anarchy, Stargate: Universe, and am now ranked in the mid 20's in my Starcraft league.

Samcro has really kicked the show into a higher gear this season. The outlaw biker gang has become the target of none other than their former ally, the Irish Republican Army. The original urban terrorists.

This should be interesting to see how it plays out as they also have trouble at home with the ATF and Gemma handing herself over to the Feds.

SG:U is just the best scifi show on TV right now and is likely neck and neck with The Walking Dead which I'm not sure I'd call scifi or not. I mean it is for TV but it's more survival horror as far as genre is concerned.

SG:U takes the preferable longer term story arc and does blend in the occasional monster of the week episode. Season one again started out with the bare basics. A sparse environment, low air, no water, and went from there. Season two has picked up where one left off as they are learning about Destiny and how to control her.

In Starcraft my last ten games I'm 7-3:)

No comments: