Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last Day

Yeah, tomorrow it's back to work. This has been a nice week off and between Christmas and New Year's eve I'll be taking that time off as well so it'll be a short journey back to work.

I believe Sirius has turned on their Christmas channels now so that will make up most of my radio listening for the next month. They usually have about four channels that are devoted to Christmas music. Holly, Holiday Traditions, and a couple of others.

It's all Holiday Traditions for me, they'll play lots from Bing Crosby's legendary Christmas album, Gene Autry, Burl Ives, Nat King Cole, Andy Williams, etc. Those are the songs I want to hear. Do You Hear What I Hear is tops for me, the Crosby version of course. I blogged about it maybe a couple of years ago. It's the perfect Christmas song and Bing Crosby is the perfect person to sing it. That song epitomizes the essence of what Christmas is about.

I hope you have a similar song for the season:)

No comments: