Sunday, November 14, 2010

Unexpected Fun

So there I was last night, The Date was working, Thing 2 was upstairs working on who knows what, and I was playing Starcraft 2. I had gone 3-2 thus far, winning the games I won convincingly and losing narrowly but still losing.

So I'm playing along with nothing particular in mind when I get a text from Teehee. He requested my presence and The Date's at the Pub to help celebrate his birthday! I text him back and tell him that The Date is working but I'll be up shortly and share a drink with him.

I get there and Skate and The Invader are already up there and enjoying appetizers and drinks! I knew right then this was going to be a fun evening:)

It did not disappoint! We set our Zombie Apocalypse of Doom rally point at Flathead Lake in Montana. Freshwater, low population, cool enough to impede the zombies from attacking. I'm operating on the notion that they are cold blooded creatures and will freeze up or move slower in the cooler climes.

Regardless Teehee was in prime form, Skate did his best to knock over a beer and was successful, The Invader caught onto a long running joke, and The Date showed up after work:)

And all was well with the world for a few short hours.

No comments: