Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Editing The Divas

I just finished editing yesterday's shoot. I shot for nearly four hours, walking to ten locations and driving to the eleventh.

This was a better quality shoot overall. A lot of it was scripted and came off much better than the interview segments with random people that has been the focus in the past. It has taken me three and a half hours to get everything edited this morning. And I'm a fairly fast editor so I've got just a half hour under eight hours wrapped up in the Divas big holiday promotion thus far!

I'm happy with the results. They came across as more goofy this time which was the planned intent. The segments edited together well with a few cuts here and there.

If this direction is continued then I can see it developing into a much better product. We have passed the one hundred episode mark with yesterday's shoot. That's quite a landmark!

Here's to another hundred episodes!

No comments: