Friday, November 26, 2010

Great Day

After warming up the Cure 81 ham (it's really not so much cooking with those as warming up fifteen minutes per pound) we headed to my brother's house for our Thanksgiving meal.

A short hour and a half later we were all ready for naps! Sluggishly we drove back home and camped out the rest of the afternoon, moaning with gluttonous delight. The naps began in earnest and lasted half of the afternoon.

Yes it was a fine day!

After awhile I awoke and decided to try my hand at Starcraft for the day. What a glorious day it turned out to be! I now have a winning record for the first time and I fought my way up to second in my league of one hundred. I now have a record of 145-136. You try it and see how long it takes you to get a winning record.

It's darn tough. I'm 428 points out of first place in my league, with an average of 28 points per win. So call that roughly fifteen wins out of first place. That's not counting losses or actual losing streaks that would make that a lot tougher road.

All in all it was a great day with my family, thank you baby, love you and thank you for such a wonderful day:)

No comments: