Monday, November 22, 2010

I Should Be Sleeping

But that's not going to happen. Something about the magic age of...that's not even accurate. Ever since an early teen age I've had stuff to do in the early mornings. Not farming but paper routes, football practices, weights before school, things like that.

Over the years I guess it's just stuck with little chance to change now. Even at work when my hours changed to the night shift (4PM-Midnight) I still got up fairly early.

I wonder what retirement will bring? Will I get used to the thought of sleeping in until possibly eight? Wow! What a thought that would be!

You may have noticed that I haven't mentioned my fantasy teams in a few weeks. They've pretty much tanked. In the Keeper league I had a three or four game streak of either low scores or losing outright. That'll kill your season.

Same thing in the main money league. The incredible run of Ten and his Dodge City Legend team has pretty much dominated the Keeper league. The Ottomatics might have more points but haven't been nearly as dominant.

The Walking Dead had the best episode of the short series run last night. The characters really had a chance to develop more. The unexpected happened with another group in town. All in all its a fantastic show! Season two can't get here fast enough.

No comments: