Friday, July 15, 2011

The Alarm Is Off

It always feels great to turn the alarm clock off on a Friday morning after you get up! It's a lot like meeting a goal successfully. Yesterday was and today is going to be very busy at work, I'm the only one there in my shop. My coworker has gone to a cooking contest at Fort Worth.

It's ok though, I can handle things by myself. It just gets very busy because without fail everyone wants something at the same time and it has to be done right then.

Regardless today is Friday, payday Friday in fact and it feels good! The kitties have been fed and now are running around the house at full speed chasing each other. The rabbits are eating their timothy hay and nicknacks. Zip is outside watching the morning arrive. Me, I'm typing this out to you and getting ready to meet the day.

I hope you have a great day and a fine weekend!

No comments: