Monday, July 11, 2011

Begin The Grind Again

This hot weekend is over and a new hot week begins. I was baking a ham late afternoon yesterday, which reminds me it needed to cook perhaps another hour as it was still wasn't quite as tender as it should have been, when R knocks on the door.

We'd been expecting him as T had texted to see if he could borrow a rake from us. I sat the rakes out and thought it was him picking it up. Instead he was dropping off. He had a roof vent with him, the spinning turbine kind. He must have noticed weeks ago when we were installing the window that ours didn't turn anymore so he brought a new replacement and we installed it.

Fast job too, fifteen minutes we had the old one removed and the new one secured and it was spinning away. The Date packed up half of the ham and R went off on his merry way:)

Rehearsal is going very well for The Date. They had one yesterday and Thing 2 and I had her very prepared. We ran lines with her all weekend. Three times from me alone we went through from the start and I believe Thing 2 took her through once. She'll have her lines down and be off book very soon!

No comments: