Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hot

It's just hot out, it topped one hundred fifteen yesterday and got up to one hundred seventeen in some places around the area. That's dangerous, deadly hot. It'll repeat today so stay inside, drink water, and be safe.

All in all it's been a quiet weekend. Last night I made an appearance to Hollywood Actor's bachelor party at the theatre and enjoyed a few nice hours of fun and frivolity with friends. Filmmaker Friend Chris arranged everything and I believe everyone had a great time!

I delivered my music video project product yesterday evening around six. She was happy with the final cut and I made her a few extra copies as well to pass out. It was really a fun departure from what I'm used to and what I've done. I'd shoot another one again in a second if the opportunity came up!

No comments: