Saturday, July 02, 2011

Up Early

Teehee needs a hand this morning with his moving van so I volunteered to give him that hand and get up early on a holiday weekend. I'm awake at this time anyway so it's no big deal, might as well help him out:)

We also have a new arrival to our family of two teens, one dog, to rabbits, two cats, and now one six week old black kitten I've named Jet. He's still so small he'll knock himself over if he sneezes. I couldn't name him Rocket after my last beloved kitty but Jet is close enough.

He's having quite the difficult time right now washing his face and staying upright. Sometime today he'll get is first bath. That'll be an adventure. Cabaret was pretty good last night. I stayed for half of it, Thing 2 wanted to go home early so I took her home. I went back because there was a family onstage singing gospel and I wanted to see the rest of their set. Amazing!

My first day off was very nice, productive, and now I'm ready to tackle the second day!

No comments: