Saturday, July 09, 2011

A Good Morning To You

I've got one video project to wrap up this weekend that I traded a set of family portraits for. Work for work essentially. After that I've really not got a lot to do after. Beersnob and I have been waiting on a reply from our contact in Texas about our super project but it's been a week thus far and no reply.

I was going to get a shooting schedule hashed out with him but he said it's a very busy time of the year for him and his family. I know he'll get back to us as he has every time but right now I'm optimistic we can get it worked out and shot very soon!

I'm glad it's the weekend but I'm pretty well rested and don't really need the weekend to recuperate.

I'm watching Jet run around the house, stumbling plenty in his wobbly little gait. The seven week old kitten is a bundle of energy, unfocused kinetic energy! He'll be a great addition to our other two cats and all in all a great addition to the family:)

No comments: