Friday, July 08, 2011

One Day Of Work

Well the past two days have been an adventure, I'm glad it's over with and we've returned home safely. The herd of pets we've got were also happy upon our return home!
Jet didn't really notice other than no one was there to feed him as much as he'd like.

Court came over twice a day and took care of everyone though and stayed for a couple of hours to make sure they didn't get lonely:) She's such a sweet person and thank you very much Court for doing that:)

I hit bed last night around nine and I don't think I tossed or turned one bit. I was out out out. The Date caught a nap on the way home, well pretty much everyone riding did at one time or another but me. I can do pretty well at long distance driving as long as we stop for bathroom breaks once in a while.

I work today and then I'm off for the weekend with no plans that I know of this weekend either. It'll be nice!

No comments: