Friday, July 01, 2011

Busy Day Off

I got up and edited the shoot from last week for a photographer friend this morning. I set it to music and essentially made a music video montage. It took around four hours after digitizing to sync up the clips with the music. She was happy with it when delivered but we are going to add some higher resolution pictures and double the of stills so I don't have to repeat them twice.

After that I purchased a small air conditioner for our bedroom as there are three full sized windows and two face a very hot southerly direction and bare the brunt of thermal force from the sun. It makes our bedroom very hot. I paid our bills for the week and filled up with gas and got a car wash.

Now after a busy working morning I'm going to post my blog, sign into League of Legends, and play away the afternoon on my day off, the first of a four day weekend!

No comments: