Thursday, July 21, 2011

Third Thursday

Woohooo, one of my favorite days of the month!

Tonight is an acoustic guitar show at the theatre and I run tech for it! It's really a great show and anyone is welcome to come up on stage and play. The talent is solid and the songs laid back.

This heat wave is taking a toll on everything. First of all my temperament at work. My fuse is shorter and shorter each day. The fact that we are short handed while other shops are overstocked with people just infuriates me anymore.

It's hot and it's going to stay hot for weeks apparently. Our streak of days over one hundred is in the thirties now I believe. The paper said the record for a streak like this was in the nineteen fifties. So it's not unprecedented but that doesn't make it any cooler either.

No comments: