Friday, July 22, 2011

Woohooo!

Yesterday I painted an entire aircraft, well the first coat anyway. We ran out of time before we could get to the second coat. It's been a long time since I've done that and it felt good that I could still do it well, fast, and efficient!

I was a walking sweaty bundle of clothing after though. I came home and took a shower. Caught a few winks on the couch and then headed to Third Thursday to run the sound for a night of guitar playing.

It went fairly well, a couple of technical glitches here and there but overall a good show. I'd change out the guy who plays at the end and put him in the mix somewhere else though. He's got a high smooth voice and he's a great player and singer but I don't care for his stuff. Everyone else loves him though so he'll probably close the show for many more shows.

It's Friday and I'm so happy that it is! Right now Jet is chasing Baby Kitty around the house. She'll go hide and Jet will poke around and stalk her, very funny for a kitten that's less than a quarter of Baby Kitty's size. Scotch is camped out somewhere and ready for a long day of naps.

I'm ready to put in my eight and kick off the weekend!

No comments: