Thursday, February 09, 2012

I'm Off Tomorrow!

I'm blessed with a job in which I can take every payday off and still earn a little bit of leave. I'm taking tomorrow off for that reason! I'm already off from Walmart so having a real day off from both jobs will help. Once I'm able to quit Walmart then I'll concentrate on building my leave back up again. It won't take long either. In June I'll earn more than I am now and I'll be topped out as far as how much I can get.

That's the hook of this job, they give you more time off each year and more money. Before you know it you've been there forever!

Tonight I'm cooking sweet and sour chicken for Crime Reporter and the family. I do so love to cook, there's something simple in the process. Preparing food for others to share, it's something we all need to do a few times a day. Might as well learn how to do it right:)

Keep an eye towards Syria. Let me tell you the Middle East has always been a powder keg but I am not sure that the public will support another ground incursion. We are war weary right now. We've cleaned up Iraq, Libya, working on Afghanistan, and Iran is always on the horizon. Yes Syria is a bad place and they are killing hundreds of people per day. It needs help but are we really in the position to send that help right now?

Syria is going to explode and that might trigger the strike against Iran that Israel is waiting on. Talk about world war three, that should do it.

No comments: