Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rolling Along

Thing 2 has given herself quite the short haircut, she looks very Joan Jett-like at the moment. She wanted her natural color to come back in faster.

Thing 1 is still in the hospital and they are still thinking it's a virus of some sort. Still no solid foods but they are keeping her for observation and doing blood work until they know for sure.

It's my Walmart Friday, naturally one of my dwindling coworkers called in last night and left me alone to do everything. Meh, I guess it's no big deal in any case. It's a matter of priorities as Teehee and I discussed last night. He stopped in for groceries and we had a nice chat for a bit. It was nice too, he made me feel pretty good! A rarity for me recently as life seems to have me and my family on the kicking tee for a while now.

We'll survive, we'll always survive.

No comments: