Friday, February 10, 2012

Very Good Day!

So today I decided was going to be a good day! The Date and I decided we'd spend it together and we headed to the city. On the way we treated ourselves to Eischen's chicken for lunch.

With full and satisfied bellies we arrived in the city and headed to the big mall. The Date wanted some flannel pajamas and I needed new socks and boxer briefs. We chatted all the way down, and just enjoyed each others company.

We headed to Macy's and found her perfect paid of pajamas and then over to Penny's and found what I needed. It was just nice to get out of town for a while and enjoy my day off. I can't really qualify with words how much I enjoyed today.

After we found what we came for I talked The Date into having a Chinese reflexology massage. She enjoyed the heck out of it! We then headed our weary selves back home where The Date had to work Dinner Theatre tonight. She'll be super tired when she gets back home after working all evening. She'll probably be asleep before she hits her pillow in fact!

Here's to a great day, may we have a lifetime of them!

No comments: