Friday, February 03, 2012

Rainy Friday

Yes it's Friday for some, just another workday for me as my first Friday isn't until next Wednesday. Then I'm off from Walmart for two nights.

Anyone noticed lately how Hillary Clinton has taken to wearing Mao suits? She's got her hair combed straight back now, has the little button collar of a dark suit around her throat. Mao would be proud.

Well whatever her reasoning is I'm sure she'll enjoy unemployment this coming November.

I'm into the third book of The Hunger Games and it's alright so far. Second chapter so I can't tell much right now about what's going to happen yet. After this I'm going to attempt War and Peace. Much has been made of the length of that novel however it's really shorter than many novels I've already read. George R. R. Martin's series is longer for example.

Depending on which translation you get it's around twelve hundred to thirteen hundred pages. The Kindle version I got was a tick above twelve hundred. I understand the first hundred pages are a bit tough to get through but it flows after that. We'll see, I'm about three hundred pages from starting it so it'll be soon.

No comments: