Monday, February 06, 2012

Meh Game

In ten years will anyone remember this rematch from a few years back? Perhaps not, we'll see. A few miscues on either side and one crucial catch kind of dictated how this game went. It really wasn't that exciting or high scoring.

Both teams played a very controlled style of football. It wasn't a thrilling game such as when the Rams played the Titans and the game ended literally on the one yard line. It wasn't high scoring and it wasn't a blow out.

The commercials had some funny spots and I likely missed the best one because I had to work and showed up in the second quarter.

Work was alright. Busy and one of my coworkers got a DDay or Decision Day. That means they are on Walmart probation. It's a shame too, she works very hard and didn't come back from lunch the day before as she got ill after eating. She's had a rough life and still has a sense of humor about things.

I've been trying to get her to go back to school again and learn to be a X-Ray tech or something along those lines. She said that was her dream job and there's no reason she couldn't accomplish that with some hard work. Not as hard as working the rest of your life at Walmart hard though.

Perhaps this is the bit of motivation she'll need to pursue a better life for herself. I hope so! She's a good person!

While I was at work yesterday The Date and R installed a new porch light! Incredible what a difference a small thing like a porch light makes! She's one of a kind, my love, my wife:)

No comments: