Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Two More Days

Yesterday when I got to work at Walmart they had a gap in workers and everything was low or out. One of the managers asked if I'd clock in early and get things caught up since we were busy. I did and I got to come home a bit early!

It was a busy night but it went by fairly fast. I've got two more nights and then I'm off two. I'll have completed nine straight days of Walmart labor. This coming February twenty seventh will be six months. Hard to believe really. Six months.

Hadn't really planned on working there six months but that just goes to show how my plans usually work out, they don't. For whatever reason they never do, something comes up and spoils everything every time.

I'll have Thursday and Friday off though and I'll enjoy that a lot! Then it will be back to the normal schedule I was working, five on two off at Walmart. It's not complicated really as in reality it's always seven days a week at one job or the other.

No comments: