Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2-1

I've secured the fourth and final spot in one of the playoff brackets in a Yahoo league by beating the top ranked team and having one of the top four teams lose. I needed help to get in and I got it.

I'm completely out of the other Yahoo league and dwelling near the bottom of the ladder.

My money league, well I won the first round of the playoffs and won second place overall this week with 74 points!!!! First place had 75 points this week so I was really close! That is alright though, I won twenty dollars!!!!

I had a very good day yesterday! Got back home around 9:30 recovered a bit and went to bed. I feel pretty good this morning! I wish I could have more days like yesterday in fact. I'd make coffee right now but I really don't have a travel mug to take with me to work. I think I'm just going to keep stopping by the quick shop and getting coffee:) I need routine sometimes and that isn't a bad one.

No comments: