Saturday, December 23, 2006

Oh My Head....

Alright here is what I have done for the first time....this morning around 9ish I decided to fix some coffee.

Well there I am putting the Drinkbusters kitchen back in reasonable order and waiting on the coffee pot to finish when I sat the mug down beside the brewing hot pot. I spied the bottle of Rumpleminze that Weezy used last night in her drink recipe. I decided to add a little bit into the mug!

Well the Rumpleminze looked kind of lonely by itself so I added a bit of Irish Cream....and a bit of Kahlua....

Yeah....

Well it tasted SO GOOD that I decided to fix another mug and before long I was buzzing pretty good. Yep I was.

So around 10ish I crawled back into bed having successfully broken the AM drinking barrier. A barrier I am unlikely to ever break again. My day was kind of sluggish from that point forward as I got back up around 11:30.

On the positive side I got the Drinkbusters 1x6 transfered to my PC and have it in a rough edit state. I need to add the title cards and do the green screen keying and I'll have it online!

I dare say I could have had it finished if not for the smashing of the AM drinking barrier.

Tomorrow straight coffee is on the menu, trust me.

No comments: