Monday, December 11, 2006

A Good Weekend!!!!

I had a pretty good weekend!!!!
It was nice, peaceful, and just real nice.

Nothing I can really put my finger on and nothing really tangible but it was enjoyed. I've been watching football and the fifth season of 24 which has been very good!

So far in my fantasy leagues I'm 2-1 and I have three players going tonight in my money league. This was the first week of the money league playoffs and I have won my heads up this week so my team is going to advance. If my team scores at least 10 points then I'll be in the running for the weekly money.

I got confirmation on a documentary project will soon be in production that I have been asked to work on. That'll be nice! I love documentaries. They make for some interesting viewing. Yeah I know that is weird for me to say that since I hate reality TV....almost as much as I hate remakes.
Can't stand it but a documentary is so much better. There is usually a great narrative that tells the story the filmmaker has in mind. I'm starting to see a couple of different storylines that this documentary can present.

We are going to meet this week and start to discuss the project. YES I'm excited!!!! This is my passion. This is one of the places I feel comfortable. This is one of the places I feel I have a real purpose and one of the places I feel a measure of happiness. That is one of the reasons I felt so sad that I left Chris's project. Yeah I'm better now and I confess to feeling relieved that I wasn't working on his project.

That is mainly that we do have different styles. Just like you can watch a Hitchcock movie and a Michael Bay movie and tell they have vastly different styles. Chris and I are like that. We have different views on filmmaking and different ways to go about it. Neither is right or wrong, just different.

Anyway I am very much looking forward to this documentary project. I believe that there might just be two to three different subjects to focus on and document.

No comments: