Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Coffee Pot

The Drinkbusters are planning a Holiday Drink episode so since some of the drinks might just involve coffee I decided to purchase a coffee maker last night. I have one already but it is pretty old and I decided to get a new one since they are cheap and it is just better to have.

I doubt if the old one would even work without doing some maintenance and even then I bet the quality of the coffee made wouldn't be that good. So if a hot holiday drink is selected that involves coffee we are now prepared!

Yes there is also another motive. Chianti requested coffee last time we filmed and I couldn't make any that I felt comfortable giving her so I made hot tea instead. So now when we film and Chianti, Weezy, or Beersnob request coffee I can oblige!!!! They are my friends and I take care of them after all!

My vehicle runs smoothly now. I replaced the battery cable ends and added some diesel fuel additive for cold weather starting so it will fire smoothly now. Both batteries are charged up to 100% and the block heater is on. I'm off tomorrow to visit a friend so I have a full tank of fuel as well!!!!

Life is good!!!!

No comments: