Friday, December 01, 2006

Well....

The snow isn't that bad. I think there was so much wind that it kinda blew the snow further South. The roads are icy and hard frozen but being the intrepid explorer that I am....hehehe....I plan on going to work this morning.

I have gone through too much leave already. I didn't want to use up as much as I have the past two weeks which comes down to about twenty two hours including yesterday. The sky is clear so I know the Sun will be out and start to clean off the roads today. Yeah it is cold out, around 20ish but my Suburban has been running for about an hour now so it is all warm inside.

I'm leaving for work fairly soon to give myself enough time to get there. I am sure that the City has been sanding the streets and intersections all night....LOL!!!!

No comments: