Friday, December 01, 2006

Happiness....Even A Small Measure

Is seemingly gone today.

A few different reasons but the one I will dwell on here is something simple. One of the simple pleasures for me the past few years has been my coffee card. I have written about it and I know that every morning I get a stamp that leads up to a free cup of coffee every week after five stamps.

Now the quick shop I go to for coffee has done away with the coffee card. One of the simple pleasures that has sustained me over the past few years.

Gone. All gone.

I got my fifth stamp yesterday on the last card they gave out. I used my card this morning for my free cup of coffee and now Monday I won't have a card to get a stamp for. I don't know how such a small thing can give me pleasure but it has and now it is gone.

Yeah, I'm really sad.

No comments: