Friday, December 22, 2006

The Coolest Friends!!!!

Tonight we filmed the Holiday Episode of Drinkbusters!

It was a bit of an experiment in that I had every member create their own holiday drink and then they tested each other's drinks at the end!

This was all prefaced by a brief Christmas tradition of gift giving in which I was blown away by a personalized Drinkbusters shot glass!!!! What an incredible gift!!!! Here is what is even better though, we had a great time just talking and hanging out!!!!

I really have the coolest friends!!!! I am really grateful for every one of them!!!!

Today seemed like a short day at work. It was our holiday meal. Yesterday was spent smoking three briskets and making the marinade for the pork loin. With all of that done and with the trimmed and quartered pork loin in the fridge in the marinade we were all set for today's feast.

I started the grill around 10, the meal was set to start around 11:30. I put the loin on the grill and about forty five minutes later it was ready to cut up and serve! I ate so much, I hurt for about two hours!

It was a great day my friends. A day full of simple pleasures and joys. I am now off work until the third of January 2007!

No comments: