Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A/C Blues

Well my A/C at home has been threatening to go out for the past couple of weeks by making a really loud squealing noise that reminds me of nails on a chalk board. SO since I usually don't fix something until it is actually broke I decided to break the trend this time and replace it before it went out!

I have a friend with a truck meet me at Lowe's to haul home a nice unit I picked out the Saturday before. Yep I was planning ahead! I purchase the brand new and more powerful air conditioner and we load it up and head home!

What do I find when I get home? My installed unit had decided that enough was enough and had quit sometime during the day. Talk about perfect timing!!!!

I know that this week and maybe for the foreseeable future it is going to be triple digit hot so the brand new AC will fix all that and keep me the happy person I am:)

I know I should just start saving up and have my central unit replaced but this one is one tenth the price and does an incredible job! I had to turn it down last night because it was getting too cold in here! I'm anxious to see how good it feels when I get home this afternoon and it is North of 100!!!!

No comments: