Sunday, August 26, 2007

If Everything Goes Right

I'll have DirecTV installed today! My dad does installs on the side for them and has an extra set up!

I'm excited about getting satellite as my cable service refuses to get The NFL Network. I've tried with several emails and phone calls but they are NOT going to add it to their service. I'm not the only one who has tried by calling and emailing them either. They are just rock solid in their answer of NO! NO NFL NETWORK FOR YOU!!!!

I do plan on keeping my cable internet service though! I have no complaints about that at all. It is fast and reliable.

I am also considering the NFL Sunday Ticket package. I believe this would be an absolute blast to have! So I'll keep you informed and if I get the Ticket then I know there will be several get togethers at my house!

No comments: