Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Really Good Night!!!!

Well two friends and I continued a tradition last night and sat outside the Pub and had about three hours of great conversation and a few drinks! It was windy but it was very comfortable and felt great out!

I had a single malt scotch, Glenmorangie, which was very easy to drink and had a very light and fruity flavor. I say that in a relative sense since I'm not talking about schnapps or a very heavy fruity based flavor.

I got in around midnight and had a very good night of rest. I feel pretty good this morning!

It looks like it is going to rain outside, I can see lightning in the distance! It is shaping up to be a great day my friends:)

Tomorrow I should be getting the final footage for the documentary project that was started way back in the early part of this year! It'll be a very happy ending and it shouldn't take long to edit together.

It'll be good though:)

No comments: