Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Myth That Is Megyn Kelly

I did a Kari Byron post quite a while back but now I might have a new favorite TV hottie. I've watched Megyn Kelly (formerly Kendall) for quite a while now and I have to say that she has to be Kari Byron's match!

Now she doesn't provide the traditional geek blowing things up fantasies that Kari provides but she provides more of the Law and Order intern making out with the hot lonely lawyer chick fantasies. I have noticed lately that she has taken to wearing some very becoming glasses.

She just exudes hot like Grace Kelly did. A combination of out and out hot with the sophistication and grace that makes the hot just frosting on a well educated cake.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm not replacing Kari Byron as my favorite TV hottie, I'd say this is probably more of a happy tie. I'm just saying that if it was a desert island situation I'd want both with me.

Kari could do all of the Gilligan's Island Professor stuff while Megyn could negotiate with the natives and sue them into submission with her dazzling briefs and then on those special occasions I am thinking island mud wrestling....

I do believe that Kari would easily win, it looks like Megyn is too lithe to make it a fair contest however the real winner would be me of course!

No comments: