Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday!

That means that after today I'm just two days away from a week off!
I planned it so that I would still have just over 100 hours of leave upon returning back to work. I like to keep my vacation around that level. It lets you have time off while still maintaining a comfortable margin in buildup.

In a pinch I could take a full two weeks off and still have half a week left over. So 100 hours is a nice place to be.

Over the past two weeks I've had some very very vivid dreams. I usually don't remember much of the content other than I have enjoyed them and there is lots of detail. I like this trend!

I've got two more people lined up for the Chiller TV contest and I'm working on a hospital or nursing home room! I will need it for less than a half hour. The scene has two doctors and the main character and that is really the only dialog in the whole short. Everything else is action.

It should be very easy to shoot and edit!

No comments: