Saturday, August 25, 2007

My 2007 Fantasy Football Team

I had a great time of course!

Second of all it was a tough draft with thirteen teams. Anything over twelve is tough!
I feel pretty good about my team! My strategy was to fill up the crucial positions first like RB and WR before getting a QB or the lesser positions.

1-13 Laurence Maroney (Solid RB with a high powered offense)
2-1 Terrel Owens (Primed for a huge year)
3-9 Brandon Jacobs (A giant of a RB who is unstoppable on the goal line)
4-5 Lee Evans (A WR with world class speed who breaks long TDs)
5-4 Isaac Bruce (Always a solid choice especially in this round, great value)
6-10 Calvin Johnson (Randy Moss in his rookie year here, should catch everything that comes his way and put up double digit TDs!)
7-6 Tatum Bell (just filling up my RB slots, a good pick in this round but not great)
8-8 Big Ben Roethlisberger (A solid QB who should be fully recovered after coming back way too soon last season from injury)
9-8 Denver's D and Special Teams (always solid, will put up decent D numbers)
10-6 Jason Elam (reliable and solid)
11-9 Chad Pennington (Has talent but has problems staying on the field due to injury)
12-5 Sebastian Janikowski (He kicks the ball)
13-10 Tampa Bay's D and ST (Always middle of the pack but not a lot left to choose from)

So as you can see the team has potential to score big every week as long as my blue chippers kick in with the production they should instead of last year when my first rounder (Tiki Barber) was horrible and just killed my team all year!

No comments: