Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 1

My friends I am a seasoned drinker. I don't drink often but I'm not a stranger to it either. I can handle tequila well. I can distinguish the flavors and good from bad.

Scotch on the other hand was rough. Day 1 was....a struggle to say the least.
I had one drink at the pub hanging with some fine company and having a great time and it took more water being added to the scotch and rocks to finally get it down.

It is a sipping drink for sure. The more diluted it got the more flavors I could taste. I was planning a whole month to learn how to drink scotch but I reserve the right to pull the plug early if I choose to. It was rough, I'm not going to lie to you my friends.

I don't know if I'm going to make the entire month, I don't even know if I'm going to make the remainder of the week if it is as rough as that was last night!

I can tell that drinking scotch is definitely an acquired taste, my friends drink beer and I feel no need what so ever to develop a taste for that. I might just wind up not expanding my horizons and stick to tequila and drinks I'm more comfortable with.

So everyone out there have a great day!!!!

No comments: