Sunday, August 05, 2007

One Fine Day!

So Friday Chianti asks me to help her move. I can never refuse anything a friend of mine needs if I can actually help or do what they ask of me. So I figured it would be a fun day since most of the people she invited I know and enjoy!

Around 8:30 I head over to her place and we start to load up! We finish around 2:00ish and Chianti treats us to a wonderful dinner and frozen margaritas!!!! She always knows how to treat her friends!!!!

I'm exhausted at this point and instead of planning on going out I decide to stay in for the evening when Beersnob calls and asks a favor, again which I won't turn down and it is for Beersnob afterall!!!! So I agree to film the theater's performance of Four Women West, a play written locally so Beersnob can create DVDs for the cast without copyright infringements.

I head up to the theater around 7 and start to set up and chat with the cast before the performance begins. The show starts and I get all of it on film except the last three minutes or so. Just ran out of tape. I thought the show was less than ninety minutes but it wasn't. Weezy showed up from LA on vacation and we hugged!!!!

After the show we headed to Panevino for a wrap up and chill out session. I get some food and a tequila sunrise (I decided three nights in a row of scotch is good) and they messed up the Sunrise. So after eating and a drink Bob and I decide to head over to the Pub and have another drink. I ask Weezy when she would like to do Drinkbusters and since Beersnob was there we had 2/3rds of the Busters present. It looks like we will be filming around Friday night. It is around midnight at this point so we chill and have some better drinks.

Finally around 1 I decide to head back home and get some much needed sleep. It has been a long day but a darn fine day with darn fine people!

No comments: