Monday, August 20, 2007

A Good Weekend

I practiced painting by doing four paintings. They all suck but I was trying a different type than what I've done before. I've got some killer ideas to make some custom paintings for friends but I need to practice up first!

Tonight I've got going away coffee to go to, a sweetheart of a friend is going away to college this week and after a going away party yesterday a handful of us are going to a local coffee shop and saying good luck and have a safe trip again!

Seriously, she is the nicest, most innocent person in the world.

As for my weekly hang out evening with friends, this week it might include bowling and it might not. I feel like we are the cast from The Station Agent. The similarities are striking! Except none of us is a midget.

No comments: