Tuesday, August 28, 2007

An Outline

I've got an outline of the short horror film project for Chiller. It should be simple enough to shoot and has a nice Twilight Zone twist at the end.

I've also digitized two more tapes for the documentary project. It is very time consuming since the tapes are an hour and a half apiece. I'm making progress though!

Work should be fairly easy today, I got most everything done yesterday. Since I'm taking off next week I have a feeling that once I return there will be a lot for me to do. Happens that way!

Michael Vick plead guilty yesterday to dog fighting charges and will be sentenced in December. The Falcons also played last night and knocked off one of the favorites to head to the Super Bowl this year in the Bengals. Joey Harrington is a good QB. He has played for two of the worst teams over the past few years and really didn't have a lot of help to show what he really can do. Now he is playing for a team that has a lot of talent and a pretty good albeit rookie head coach and should be able to put up good numbers.

Vick is gone from the NFL now and Barry Bonds can go back to being one of the most miserable people on the face of the planet.

No comments: