Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Coffee With April

April, what can I say about April?
She has got to be the most innocent person in the world. A talented actor who is going to college in the next couple of days with a double major.

She is one example I can point to and hold up as the youth of tomorrow, that the world is going to be in good hands. Even when she does something bad it is something like chalking cows. You'd have to see them to understand.

She is someone I'm proud to know, she embodies the youthful enthusiasm we all once had and some of us remember and try to hang on to. She is responsible, intelligent, and an all around genuinely good person. I have a lot of memories of her and I'm looking forward to a whole lot more!

Last night a handful of us went out for coffee to send April off to college. Good Luck April!

No comments: