Friday, September 26, 2008

Beavers Stun Trojans!

These are always good days!
I went to Buffalo Wild Wings after work yesterday and picked up an order to go. Came home and had them. They were really good, Spicy Garlic and Caribbean Jerk.

Then I sat outside for a while until the game started. Well that was my plan anyway, then a friend called me and said he and his girlfriend were going to Buffalo Wild Wings for supper and I should come up there.

I told him that I just ate there but I went anyway and had a mojito. They make good mojitos! Excellent Summer drink even though it isn't Summer anymore.

Got home in time for the kickoff between USC and Oregon State. It was the only football on last night so it would do and what the heck, OSU plays SC tough at home so it might be closer than the twenty seven point spread that Vegas has on the game.

By golly it was too! The top ranked SC Trojans got beat by the unranked Beavers, the names alone incited many giggles last night with friends. It was a really good game, OSU took control right from the start and SC never recovered. Great game and a good evening!

No comments: