Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Place And First Overall

This week was gold for me as I said yesterday!
I won my heads up match up, coming from behind to win sixty seven to sixty six. I'm one of two undefeated teams, I'm now first place overall with a combined one hundred seventy two points. Second place overall has one hundred thirty five and they happen to be the other undefeated team.

I've won first place twice and tied for second place once so far. Now the bye weeks start and teams won't be one hundred percent for a while including my own. There is no way I can come out of the bye weeks undefeated. It is just nearly impossible in fantasy football to do that.

I haven't left many points on the bench either so all of my scoring is happening from the starters. That means when they are off I won't be scoring many points at all. A couple of losses are inevitable.

No comments: