Monday, September 15, 2008

League Leader!!!!

No matter what happens tonight on MNF I should stay first place in the league! I have sixty points which should be good enough for first place this week but there are players going tonight who can score bunches of points.

However I believe that in combined points I should still come out in first place as everyone else is likely too far behind. We shall see though! I'm twenty six points ahead of second place right now.

My line up was: Rivers QB, AP and Michael Turner RBs, Fitz, Holt, and Jackson WRs, Jason Hansen K, and the mighty GMen of New York as my D/Spt! They all combined for sixty points but I have to tell you that I really agonized over the Garrard/Rivers decision.

After last week and this week I believe that Rivers will be the starter all year long save for the bye week. David Garrard has looked horrible in the first two games and has earned his benching.

Adrian Peterson had one hundred sixty yards but didn't score any TDs. That's ok though. The Viking's offense has looked horrible and yet he STILL can get that kind of yardage. He will get plenty of TDs this season. I just have to win on the weeks when he doesn't score.

No comments: