Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Second Place

I'm in second place overall with one hundred five points but I won the week and forty dollars! Romo and TO had monster games and took the team that had them from the high twenties to fifty seven points putting them at third place this week and first overall with one hundred eleven points.

It doesn't matter where you are right now but I'm in good shape. My team is putting up way too many yards and is performing very well right now not to get tons of tds in the future!

When the defenses are right this team will go off for over ninety points this season!!!! I'm sure of it!!!! This team rocks! It might very well be my best team ever and I've had some good teams before!

I've come up short from first place at the end of the season a couple of times, very close in fact. I've won money nearly every season save for a couple where injuries and bad performances killed me. Tiki Barber comes to mine on the former.

It's early in the season yet but I believe this team will compete every week for the top three places!

No comments: