Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spore

I've been playing Spore the past few evenings. Fun game. Very creative. You start off as a cell and design how it looks, paint it the colors you want, and then send it off into the world to grow and evolve.

Eventually you can explore your galaxy but I haven't gotten that far yet. I don't believe in Darwinism but I do believe that evolution works and is real. I don't believe that faith and evolution are mutually exclusive, that they can and do coexist.

This is an enjoyable game that just gives you a lot to do and explore. It has a slight learning curve but nothing that you can't get in about a half hour. You are able to see what kind of creatures other players have created as there is a built in browser, a really cool touch!

If you enjoy games that are fun, a challenge, and have lots of eye candy, pick it up. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: