Sunday, September 07, 2008

First Full Day!

Yeppers the first full day of the NFL is here!
Excited doesn't really cover it for me! I enjoy the NBA, will watch the world series every once in a while if it is a compelling match up, hockey...blah, NASCASR, yes if it is a great track like Bristol, Martinsville, or the big tracks....but the NFL baby stands on its own!

Today I can start to gauge how my teams will do this season. Yeppers today is the day! I'm excited about today for another reason too. Beersnob is leaving for Qatar as I've blogged about already and today is more or less doubles as a going away party.

My main starting line up today is:
QB - David Garrard
RB - Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner
WR - Larry Fitzgerals, Andre Johnson, and Torry Holt
K - Jason Hansen
Def - Giants (1 point)
Spec teams - Steelers

This should be a solid line up but may need tweaking during the season.

No comments: