Sunday, September 28, 2008

Week Four

Today is actually my second week of bye weeks. Because of Hurricane Ike I had two players effected in Andre Johnson and Matt Stover. Not that big of a deal with Stover but Johnson has been targeted quite a bit in the end zone and just hasn't made it click yet.

I saw him drop two tds last week in the end zone. I know that he will make some adjustments and is an elite WR. He will get it all together soon enough.

This week Kevin Smith, John Carney, and my main D are on byes.
Haven't submitted my lineup yet, I want to drop Matt Stover and pick up Matt Prater from Denver. He has been lights out in scoring and Stover hasn't really done much. Prater has the Chiefs on his schedule this week while Stover has the Steelers, my other defense and special teams. So it adds up to Stover being cut.

Kevin Smith might very well be cut as well and I might activate another rookie. Smith is a great RB but right now he won't be getting carries. We will see though, Smith is a great RB.

The lineup I plan on submitting is: Rivers QB, Peterson/Turner RB, Fitzgerald/Jackson/Johnson WR, Prater (if I get him) K, Steelers D/ST with Garrard being my tie breaker.

If I don't get Prater then I'll get another top K that is on the Free Agent board.

No comments: