Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week Three

Well here is what I was afraid of when I drafted Adrian Peterson. He gets nicked up during the season and gives fantasy owners decisions like this to kick around.

He has a slight hamstring pull today and it happened last game, even though he had a great rushing game. AP is a game time decision today so I haven't submitted my lineup yet. I'm waiting on news to break about whether he will play or not.

So here is my lineup if he starts and if he doesn't.
QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Michael Turner and either AP or Kevin Smith
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson
K: Matt Stover
D/ST: Giants

I want to go with Vincent Jackson over Torry Holt for a couple of reasons. One the Rams are horrible. Two Jackson plays on Monday night and if I'm behind then it will be nice to have two threats going and they are a double down threat meaning that if Rivers throws to Jackson it is ten points instead of either four or six. If they are shut down though it is zero two times.

It could be a mistake since Holt is the main weapon along with Stephen Jackson on the Rams team and could see a significant amount of targets against the Seahawks.

No comments: