Monday, September 22, 2008

First Place!!!!

I've taken over first place overall in my league and have a chance at first place this week for another win!

I had one hundred five points combined for the first two weeks which put me in second. First place had one hundred eleven points. I had another monster day yesterday with fifty five points however my opponent had sixty six points.

Even if I don't win my heads up match I'll still have second place secured as most all of the players are done for tonight. I have two, Rivers and Jackson. If they hookup up for one td that will give me ten points. If Rivers has his average day he should get two to three tds.

If he does that then I'll have a very sweet week! If not I am still in the money this week and STILL am in first place overall!!!! I put twenty eight points on the second place team, they only had twenty seven points yesterday and are done for the week.

This is one incredible team! They have been unstoppable through the first three weeks!

No comments: