Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Undefeated!!!!

That's right! Behind going into the second half, my last half of the week and the Steelers D pull out a tough one for me! Not only did they get enough sacks and one interception to win it for me but they also scored a fumble recovery for a score six point score!

The net result is I put twelve points more points on the second place team and padded the overall lead by double digits!

I'm the lone undefeated team now but again it is the bye weeks it is difficult to go without a loss during this time. You have key players out when other teams might be strong. It is very tough.

My team narrowly missed being in the money for a fourth time this year by three points. I had the fourth highest total of the week. One more weekly money win and my season rolls into profit as the whole season will be paid for by my fellow players.

How cool is that?

Iron Man comes out today on DVD. I can't wait for this one! That was a great movie! Lots of fun to watch.

No comments: