Monday, September 08, 2008

Week One

Yesterday was an amazing day of football with friends!!!!

We all had so much fun together! It was just incredible!

I did pretty well as Michael Turner had a big day with 220 yards and 2 TDs!!!! One TD was a bonus TD and it gave 6 extra points even!

I am easily winning my heads up match up this week 38-10 and I still have Adrian Peterson tonight on Monday Night Football going. I'm also 15 points out of first place overall as the leader has 53 and they are done. I feel pretty good about my team! Andre Johnson had a great game against a tough defense in Pittsburgh and still had over 100 yards! He should tear up weaker defenses!

I know Torry Holt will still come up with a decent amount of TDs but if not then I can replace him with Vincent Jackson who did score yesterday and is on a much better team than St. Louis. Time will tell.

I feel my team has a lot of potential and they might actually live up to the potential this year!

No comments: